Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Makati Park Gig...

Hello Everyone...

Sure felt great to have played again... Last Sunday, we played a gig at Makati Park... We did just 3 songs but i guess that was enough to make us feel good...

haven't been seeing each other lately... haven't have practice sessions as a complete unit too... during our last practice about 10 days ago, Elaine was out on vacation but we still had to rehease since someone else (Apple) was filling in for Elaine...

i guess we did well... i did like Elaine's singing during "Better View"... reminded me of how Anna (an Ex-Candyaudioline)used to do it... Too bad Deana (Kel's girlfriend and Candy's honorary 6th member) wasn't able to catch it on tape... I didn't quite like how i sang on "An Empty You"... I was like "uncomfortably" hearing my voice through my monitors which really made me sing much louder and a really awkward...

Gosh it's already June, and July's fast approaching... how i wish thing's were a bit different... at least everything been going great lately for us since the start of the year and we're all trying to enjoy it while we can...

No comments: