Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Improving...

Hello everyone,

we had a gig at mayric's last night and i guess we did really well... almost "really well" save for the first song "Light A Candle" which was a bit too fast, but after watching the video, it wasn't that bad after all... Elaine has also improved a lot and she's able to do things on stage as she pleases... she even ordered a bottle of beer on stage (which she later denied telling me that she was just asking for water)...

it was quite fun really with her goofing off every now and then which made me lose my focus every once in a while, the most obvious of which was during the 3rd song "Pretend That We're Smart" wherein i was going to sing my part when all of a sudden i recalled a funny gesture she made which almost made me laugh while singing and in the process made me deliver an embarrassingly flat line...



i'm looking forward to future practices and gigs plus some future problems and confusing dilemmas in the months to come... do you know what i mean? Just wait and see... hopefully, we'll pull through...

No comments: