Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I'll Just Keep My Mouth Shut...

Hello Everyone...

I was able to read a Multiply Post by Cuckooh... well that's the way she saw things... i wanted to reply but i realize that it would just be a total waste of effort and time... i decided to just let her see things the way she wants to see it... Although i did text her and explained my side as to why i was avoiding her and giving her the cold shoulder treatment...

I was really patient with her both as a friend and a band mate but there are times that giving up is the best option... i don't like giving up on friends but this one was really exhausting... what's worse is that she saw it in a malicious way... "Sorry Ha... You're very wrong"... She even had the nerve to call me an Asshole...

the only wrong thing that i'll admit doing was not telling her that she has already been replaced... what can i do? Sa sobrang tinamad at walang gana na sa kanya eh ultimo pag text sa kanya eh tinatamad na rin ako...

Lesson Learned: Sa Basketball Lang nangyayari yung "Turning Garbage Into Gold"...

No comments: