Monday, July 23, 2007

Candyaudioline@Mayrics Tomorrow...

Hello everyone...

Just can't wait to play at Mayrics tomorrow... We just have to erase that sort of embarrassing one we had just a week ago...

I had a really neat bonding session with my Candy-mates 2 Saturdays ago... We talked about a lot of things... i for one stressed that i won't let Jinky play anymore for reasons that i feel would be beneficial for the band and Jinky herself... Hope she's doing fine right now... I'm worried about her, especially her health... we also talked and even convinced Maggot to pick-up where Jinky left but she doesn't want to be a lead singer... Ang galing pa naman kumanta ng bruhang baklang yan... we also talked about recording that Eraserheads song "Lightyears"... I also plan to write new songs again for Candyaudioline... Best part of the bonding session was when we all ganged up on Maggot with regards to her fashion sense... hehehe... but of the many things we talked about last time, the vocalist issue was the one which really made me do some thinking... i realised that everyone wanted Mavi back... although Kel suggested that i do the singing for the meantime until a time when we can have someone sing for Candyaudioline for good...

Good News my fellow bandmates... i might give in to your request... Just give me enough time to pull myself together... Okey...

Sana after this we'll all be very happy...



Candyaudioline during a Bagiuo stint just last December 30, 2006... Just the way "They" like it... And maybe me too...

No comments: