Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Last Night At Mayrics...

hello everyone...

it was one memorable gig we had last night at mayrics... at last i had a chance once more to watch my bandmates play live... ex-candies ruel and ralph happened to be there so i decided to let then play one song... it came out really well. it's the first time i ever got to watch mavi sing. hehehehe... ralph did the lead parts while dennis just gave way to ralph's sonic explorations... ruel was still a bit rusty doing the beats but by the middle of the song, he was back to his old self again...me and kel onstage after the first song then we went on to do "an empty you"... at first we thought that everything was going to run smoothly when, during the intrumental part, one of the amps started to suck bigtime giving dennis a tough time doing his thing... it went on until me and deninis decided to swap amps... i think we did well and the crowd and some friends like our set and the songs...

i'll be busy for the next couple of days. can't wait for monday next week...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

curious ako masyado ano kaya nagyari kay carlo....at ano na naman ang magyayari sa candy my bumalik my nawala....bakit kaya.....:D tsaka sir bat my nakalagay na ganun sa tag board nyo...ayaw nyo na na my nagugulit noh...hehehehehehehe sir gigs naman para makanood kme ni utol ng gig nyo....slaamatski