Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Just Like The Old Days... Great Gig

Hello Everyone...

Last night, me and mavi got to play some candyaudioline some with the help of ex-candyaudioline members Ayn and Ralph with Ayn's boyfriend Jeff helping out with the drums...
We played two gigs... one at 70's Bistro and the other one at Mayrics... Both gigs were really great, Specially the one at Mayrics... I guess I'll miss this one for a vey long time...

Just like the old days when Candyaudioline was at it's peak... tight, confident and very loud... i'll post more details in the days to come...

I would like to thank ex-candymates Ralph and Ayn for Giving me an opportunity to play with them once more. Actually, it was ralphs idea that we get together and play some candy-songs... Thanks too to Jeff, you really made the songs sound great again... sana sya nalang naging drummer ko sa kahit anong banda ko!!! To Roel, thanks for being such a sport... paayos mo kasi yung phone mo para di ka mahirap mahagilap... to Selena, meron pa ring next time... and to to Mavi for making payag to my request na sya yung kumanta for both gigs... To Dennis too for setting up for me sa sobrang jam-packed na mayrics... I guess sobrang bag-enjoy din yung crowd sa amin... especially Kuhkees...

Until next time...

Quotable Quotes:

"Mahiyain ka pala" - from some guy who Mavi over heard while making her way out of the venue after our set...

"Hey! i Liked your set" - from some foreigner dude who shook my hand while passing by behind me... actually, di naman sya quotable kaya lang sobrang GWAPO nung guy eh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sana maulit...=]

Anonymous said...

Sir Allan August 5 ba buzznite? Btw, can you put this band called "Falling Leaf" on the lineup.Their music is similar to helmet and chevelle. tnx - Erick

False Prophetess said...

Hello Allan! We had fun performing with you too! Already wrote about the 'nostalgic experience' on my blog. See you soon :)