Friday, March 05, 2004

News (for once)

Candyaudioline will be playing at Buzz Night on the 13th. I don't know the final list of performers yet but Allan will probably post it within the next few days. Also, we'll be playing on the 15th at Mayric's with Stonefree and The Mongols and Gish. Ralph, for the umpteenth time, we wish you could make it because we really miss you. Please. But if not, we are making sure that somebody else will be there to sub for you. By hook or by crook, we will play on these dates.

The other night, magkasama si Ayn at si Allan sa Ratsky Malate. I was at home resting. Sayang. Last night, I ignored my fatigue to meet Allan and Roel at Lyceum, Intramuros because I needed to get out. Some bastards there harassed Acel by holding her and pulling her hair and pushing her head while she was walking past. We had been way behind her around the corner, so we weren't able to catch them in the act, so we couldn't beat the crap out of them. Fricking bastards. I wanted to be violent last night. I know that if I had gotten into a fight, someone would most probably have kicked my teeth in or something, but I was in a seething, silent rage and didn't really care. If only we had seen the guy. I would have loved to elbow him in the face and feel his eyeball pop into his skull.

Ew. Did I just type that? That was gross. But it would have been lovely.

Tonight, we will be doing vocals for the two remaining songs in the candyaudioline album. Yehey.

No comments: