Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Enjoy The Silence...

All I ever wanted
All I ever needed
Is here in my arms
Words are very unnecessary
They can only do harm... so goes the lines from the song "Enjoy The Silence" by Depeche Mode...

Hello everyone...

as usual... everything's quiet again here at Camp Candy... wasted are the days wherein everyone's free yet no one wants to take the initiative... well, Arjay and Dennis have been asking me as to when's the next Practice...

I don't really understand myself as to what's with me lately... i should have accepted the fact that it has always been i who should be taking charge of things but why am i sitting things out? why am just letting things pass by? am i enjoying this?

Partly to blame. i think, is this current side project that i'm having which i have "tentatively" called "Lipstick Tragedy"... it's slowly turning into a joke mainly because i've been very unlucky getting myself a drummer who;s willing to commit... i've already approached two... the first one attended 1 practice session, mysteriously dissappeared for almost three weeks than informed me last Saturday that she was ready only to text me again the next day that she could no longer commit herself to us... at least the second drummer informed me the day after i approahed her that she can't play drums for us since her other band is starting to get busy... Maybe its time to ditch the idea of having a girl for a drummer... also, i'm having abery hard time writing the songs... i've only managed two as of the moment... stupid of me not realising early on that Glitter Rock requires a lot when it come to arrangements and also with regards to vocal melodies... sadly i'm way too short with regards to that department... but that doesn't mean that i've given up already... i haven't even started my search for the vocalist of this group...

So what about things at Candy? i've not much to say really... i do miss it a lot though...

No comments: